I’ve just released PHP Monitor 4.1 with various new features and bug fixes. Most notably, the domains screen has been added. This new release comes with various new features, most of which are detailed below.
My thanks goes out to the various beta testers who provided feedback and reported bugs for this release.
Valet site list
If you open the menu and select “View linked & parked domains…” you will now open a new window which shows you all of the domains that are available because they are linked or parked.
This new window has a searchable list of domains (filters in real-time).
You can reload the domain list by pressing the reload button or by hitting ⌘-R. If you double-click on a particular domain, it will open in your browser. Additionally, by right-clicking on a specific domain, you may:
- Unlink it (if it is a linked domain; though you can’t re-link without using the terminal at this time)
- Secure or unsecure the domain (requires administrative privileges)
- Open with one of various applications (VS Code, PhpStorm, Sublime Text, Sublime Merge and iTerm are detected and supported)
- Open the directory in Finder
- Open the site in your browser
- Open the site with Terminal.app
- There’s a small change to the version number in the menu bar. Next to the number, there’s a little image that displays “PHP” without taking up too much extra space.
- PHP Monitor now detects if the
phpformula is missing. Some functionality will be disabled if this is the case.
- The site list and preferences windows will always open in the top-right corner of the screen instead of the default location, as long as it is the first time you’re opening the window since launching the app. If you close the window and re-open it later, it will appear in the same location as where you last closed it.
Enjoy the app? I encourage you to consider leaving a one-time donation.